♥♥ MENU ♥♥

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

CVS Physicians Formula Sale & Coupon Joy Ride!

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-free Mineral Face Powder, Translucent, 0.3-Ounces
 Hi everyone!!! I was up so super late last night on a wild goose chase at CVS.... I have been trying out the whole "coupon" thing, which GLAMLIFEGURU has inspired me to do.. Anywho.. I printed out THIS COUPON that was a $5.00 off ANY physicians formula item. Well, CVS is having a sale of their own, where most of the PF products are $6.00 off, which is a great deal anyway. SO, I thought I would try and score me some freebies. I got the urge at about 11pm my time last night, and couldnt get my stupid printer to work, so I even went to Wal-Mart to buy a printer hee hee (who's a makeup addict?) lol. Well, got them printed out, and I had to find a CVS that was open 24 hrs, which it was 11 miles away lol. FINALLY got there, and had 4 things picked out. I was super excited!! Got to the check out counter and dude behind the counter said he couldnt take my coupons :( I was sooooooooooooo upset!! My boyfriend was pretty ticked too! Because I dragged him with me on this adventure lol (sorry babe!). The cashier even showed me a copy of my coupon that said DO NOT ACCEPT on it :(. Which is kinda CRAP, because its a manufacturers coupon!!!! Its legit! So, I will try ANOTHER one this evening, and I think I may return the 2 things I got last night. Not sure yet. I was really mad! If they deny me, and my coupons again today I think Imma call CVS and have a lil chat with them..... because, I see so many people commenting that they were able to use these coupons!!!!! So, basically, has anyone tried these? And whats your experience with them?? CLICK HERE FOR THE COUPON!!

Love,
Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment